Tuesday, November 14, 2006

In Love Truly Said.

She is the best.

When it comes to ditching.

She ditches at the drop of a hat.

She winks me out of my senses.

I seriously think she is with me.

Tightly clutching me to her chest.

And in my ear she whispers-

I love you.

Ha

As if I am really an idiot.

Not to feel the evolutionary design.

Of her community.

The fact is.

She is never with me.

She has been doing this to me all the time.

There for me and not there for me.

Spoon-feeding when required.

And a tight slap for no reason.

I still love her.

Though she calls me an impertinent bastard.

It seems like an approval to my sudden smooch.

Or a required full smooch.

Ass hole I am no doubt in that.

A word-breaker shoe-maker.

Bitch she is I know.

One big melancholic she turns now and then.

When she is selfish.

Looks silly but very very dangerous.

But I still love her.

Therein lies the whole problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home