Monday, June 11, 2007

Diamonds are forever

I intend to write a hot poem.

Will you help me make it hot?

The nature is already helping me.

We almost got half-boiled yesterday.

Imagine those half-boiled blonds!

Ah! they are hot, aren't they?

Any way this is going to be a crap hot poem.

Could someone write a poem with brains boiling?

Yes, a cold man who has lost all love for hot things.

Except the pelvic thrusts of bollywood babes.

Cheap but hot babes working rilly rilly hard to manage those
thumkaas.

The coldest man in this planet can write the hottest poem.

I didn't say the coolest fool.

I said the coldest man and not guy.

You know it's crap I know it's crap.

Yet I write and you read. (not the first timers)

We are not fools.

We are diamonds and diamonds are for ever.

Are diamonds hot?

No they are cold; the coldest.

So let's ask the diamonds to write poems.

Hello diamonds, are you listening?

Are you still reading?

Why don't you just close this page and promise me never to come back?

You won't listen to me and I won't listen to you.

We still bluff each other.

We still love each other.

What about the hottest poem?

Do you still think it's possible to write that crap?

I believe in you.

So let's try to fix this hot potato.

You want to swallow it?

Okay, let's say you don't.

Then we will need someone to make the poem interesting.

Let's talk with diamonds.

Would you like to swallow it?

"Why not? We have been eagerly waiting for it."

Okay then let's start from you.

The hot poem by the coldest diamonds in the planet.














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home