Friday, November 24, 2006

Adrenal Rush

Water water everywhere.

Enough to drink and lots to pee.

Miles to pee before I zip.

Old and new unguarded.

Walls to pee.

Trees to pee.

Fresh green plants to pee.

Dark corners to pee.

Gallons to pee before I zip.

You donkey's son don't pee here.

Says the writing on the wall

My pee rushes fast to the wall.

First the head then the body.

And a twenty-legged monster.

I pee.

The writing is covered.

An ear to ear smile follows.

The name is pee. DrinknPee

I pee to a height, I pee with a force.

Sometimes I pee on my shoes.

Sometimes on others'.

I talk while I pee.

I pee while I talk.

Someone said I have a loose bladder.

I peed on his shoes too.

Casually though.

He never knew.

Asshole.

I love peeing he doesn't know.

It is a relief.

I release everything in my pee.

Pain, sorrow, hunger, frustrations.

Everything.

And also all my erotic fantasies.

Rush out.

Oh! Time to pee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home