Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It’s winter and I am warm in love

The flowers don’t want to leave the stand

Beside my bed, with blocked nostrils

I still have the scent in my lungs

Are they the wild orchids?

Or just another bunch from the green houses

That won’t be wild, will they?

It’s a wild winter here but my heart remains warm

There is no need to explain that I am still in love

The leftover of the mushy dark chocolate cake

With quarter of my name remaining

Spreading the flavour in the fridge

Waits for me to get my taste buds back

It’s winter here and my stomach has got butterflies

There is no need to explain that I am still in love

The card that she gave me is under my pillow

Wants me to read it once again

It’s winter here and the only thing I want to do

Is to read the card once again

A warm stripped muffler in pink and white

Lies near the pillow

Pleading me to touch it

It’s winter here and my hands feel the warmth

It took days for her to make it

It will take ages for me to comprehend

Its warmth

It’s winter here and I am full of warmth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home