Monday, January 30, 2012

Nestled


I could hear the earth above me
Was it moving?
I tried the Kill Bill shot
It did not work
The casket was stronger, healthier
My knuckles were black and blue
So was my forehead
Ah! my forehead, once laden with kisses of love
Now slowly swelling
It has been a long time now
Six feet under, i was wondering, again!
Yes, someone was trying to exhume me
Who? Why?
Loved by many, hated by none; partial jealousy
Life came down like the North Tower
Was it orchestrated? Was it destiny?
Now, i could hear scratches on the lid
What the F?? Who? Why?
Why not?
Lady Luck! Not again!
I don't like being six feet under.
Why not?
My heart beat was in rhythm with those scratches
An animal, no, maybe yes!
I was sweating now, lol
It was bizarre
Do i care?
Of course I do.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home