Thursday, March 01, 2012

Cinderella's Irony


Divine interventions are for everyone
Just like the sun and the moon
I couldn't have been left behind
As the sun is about to set in a few minutes
My thoughts go back to the casket and the sound of scratching over it
It was fast but it was not powerful, animal?
It has been weeks, wait a minute...
Years... yes it has been years now...
I could hear something breathing over me
Then there was a thud, another!
Someone was jumping over me!
Lord! dead guys don't get a place to hide, do they?
Outside, someone was clapping!
I could hear a child's voice
From a small crack i could see the light outside
The sun was about to set, i could smell it
My sense of smell was back!
I tried to sniff myself
I din't smell a shit
What's wrong with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home